I can’t wait for a npvjencjcd.
That meant to say “nap when I get home”, but I sort of fell asleep typing it. Haha, so I thought I’d leave it for you all to see how tree ties I am. I meant “really tired”, not tree ties. I fell asleep again. Just one hour before my next class, then the hour of class, and about a 30 minute drive home. I hope I can make it.
I wish I could bring myself to wearing yoga pants out in public. I would really like to, but I know it’d be the demise of all my jeans. You’d never be able to get me to put on real pants again.
I think I’ll drop out of college and become a cat.
I’m really fucking tired of getting yelled at all the time.
I understand you’re going through menopause, but stop yelling at me for stupid shit like:
- going to the gym. I go at 10 o’clock at night, so it’s not like I’m having it interfere with “family time”
- having class on President’s Day. I would love to decide what holidays I get off, but I can’t. And my last class that day ends before my little sister will probably get out of bed so it’s not like I’m missing some big day out you think we have planned every year.
- working too much. I haven’t even been getting as many hours as I used to now that the holiday season is over. And aren’t you the one who told me I needed a job?
And for the love of God stop yelling at me for:
- not having time for anything but homework. You never went to college, so how the hell would you know that it doesn’t take all night to write one paper.
- going to school basketball games when you know I’m only going because I’m in the pep band, which I GET PAID FOR!
- letting you take too long of a nap. Holy shit, does this piss me off! I’m not your fucking alarm clock. I have other things on my mind, like “how much time do I have to write this paper before I have to get ready for work?” I’m not thinking “oh, she has to wake up so she doesn’t stay up too late again tonight.” Maybe if you actually did something other than sit on your fat ass when you got home, you wouldn’t fall asleep. Maybe that would also solve the problem of not having time to do anything or staying up until 3am when you have to wake up at 6.
Ugh, don’t they have medication that minimizes menopausal hormones or something?
My mom is going through menopause and my little sister is going through puberty. I’m in hell. Too many hormones.
I just put all my project due dates and presentation dates in my planner for all my classes. Besides the week of Spring Break, I have one huge project AND presentation each week in March and most of April. Not just one or the other. Both. Sometimes more than one of each (for the same class in some cases).
I’m waiting to pick my little sister up from dance class and the closest parking spot I could find was right in front if the glass wall into the wrestling floor. So it looks like I’m creeping on little boys while eating pretzel crisps.
She should hurry up before someone starts suspecting me.
I think when I get my teaching certificate, l’m going to apply to join Teach for America. It sounds like a good organization. Maybe. I don’t know how to plan my life.
If you don’t like the same music I do, that is okay; I respect your opinions. But don’t you dare insult my Frank Sinatra or Disney music and then force me to listen to something you know I can’t stand for 5 hours.
Today was my first day of my Perspectives on American Urban Schools class, and I already can’t stand it.
There are no tests/quizzes at all, but instead it’s completely discussion based. I’m so screwed. It’s a HUGE class and I can barely bring myself to talk in front of small audiences, let alone a large crowd. And the desks are set up to form a circle, so there is hiding in the back like I usually would.
Also, we have 80ish page readings every night and a paper to go along with them. And that doesn’t even include all the group projects my professor assigns. I’m only half way done tonight’s reading. It is so boring, not even coffee kept me from falling asleep. The first 40 pages was completely on politics, too. Thus, our topic of discussion for next class is just that. (For those of you who don’t know, the one topic I absolutely hate to discuss with people is politics.)
I just wish this class wasn’t a requirement.
I never realize how weird my friends and I are until strangers come around us.
Tooth fairy gone cheap!
- Grandpa: You know, when I was 71, 11 years ago, I grew my wisdom tooth.
- Me: Well I guess that proves wisdom comes with age.
- Grandpa: That's not my point!
- Me: Then what is?
- Grandpa: 11 years after growing that tooth, it fell out. And you know what?
- Me: What?
- Grandpa: The stupid Tooth Fairy forgot to come and get it!
- Me: *dying of laughter*
- Grandpa: I put it under the pillow and everything. I woke up and instead of finding money, I found the goddamn tooth under there.
- Me: What a bitch! File a complaint.
- Grandpa: That's what I'm going to do!
I’m actually excited to go to the gym today!
I went to a “Design your own program” class there the other day and I learned what I need to do for myself to get the results I want without torturing myself with a hardcore workout. Hopefully this excitement lasts and I can get myself to the gym often.
Why can’t I do steps like a normal person?
3rd time this week I’ve fallen on them. This time I slid down them.
Who wants to teach me how to climb steps again?